How Do I Enroll in the MI?
Select the date on which you want your name recorded in the official register of the MI, preferably a Marian feast day. Please select from the list of dates here below or choose your own special feast date. Then, complete the
enrollment application which will be submitted to the MI Canada Office in Kewlona, BC.
Marian Feast Days
- Jan 1 – Solemnity of the Mother of God
- Feb 11 – Our Lady of Lourdes
- Mar 25 – Annunciation
- May 13 – Our Lady of Fatima
- May 31 – Visitation
- June 27 – Our Lady of Perpetual Help
- July 16 – Our Lady of Mt. Carmel
- Aug 15 – Assumption
- Aug 22 – Queenship of Mary
- Sept 8 – Birth of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Sept 15 – Our Lady of Sorrows
- Oct 7 – Our Lady of the Rosary
- Nov 21 – Presentation of Mary
- Nov 27 – Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal
- Dec 8 – Immaculate Conception
- Dec 12 – Our Lady of Guadalupe
Prepare yourself for the day of consecration by daily Mass if possible, the Rosary, spiritual reading and receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation on or before the day of your consecration.
On the day of your enrollment, recite the official act of consecration. Renounce attachment to sin and if possible attend Mass. (A Plenary Indulgence is granted by the Church under the usual conditions: Confession, Communion, a visit to a Church and prayers for the intentions of the Holy Father, must be included. It may be satisfied on the day of your enrollment or within the following eight days.) In this way you will be making an effort to remove all obstacles to Our Lady making you her own in the Holy Spirit.
Finally, ask Our Lady and St. Maximilian to show you how you can best serve the Lord from this moment on.
Contact us at:
Militia Immaculata Canada
PO Box 22113 RPO Capri Centre